Want to make sure your scholarship application is as strong as it can be? Working with scholarship applicants and want to support them as well as possible? Attend a WYCF Scholarship Virtual Workshop!
Click on one of the images below for details and to sign up to attend.
Guide to Applying
for a WYCF Scholarship
Here is a step-by-step guide to applying for WYCF scholarships. We strongly encourage you to read it carefully. In addition, our resources page has many useful tools, including cost calculators for colleges and towns across Wyoming and advice on application writing, applying for financial aid in general, and other parts of this process. Questions? Email/call/text Scholarship Coordinator Daniel Galbreath (email@example.com | (307) 223-3063).
Best of luck on your application!
Find out if you’re eligible for one or more WYCF scholarships using this table.
Be sure to click the scholarship name for full details.
Wyoming Community Foundation Scholarships
|Scholarship Name||Educational status||Resident/graduate of||Institution||Field||GPA|
|Carns Nursing||Graduating senior, Undergraduate**||Wyoming||Any in WY||Nursing||3.0|
|Lauren P. Miller||Any||Wyoming||Apprenticeship||Various|
|Yost||Graduating senior**||Wyoming||WY institutions preferred||Any||3.0|
|Path-away||Graduating senior||Albany County||Out of state||Any||various|
|Buchler||Graduating senior||Casper||Any in WY||Any||2.0|
|Haight||Graduating senior||Cambpell Co. & Thunder Basin H.S.||Any||Any||3.0|
|Cody Youth Council||Graduating senior||Cody H.S. & Heart Mountain Ac.||Any||Any||2.7|
|Anderson||Graduating senior||Evanston H.S.||U.W.||Any|
|Wobig||Graduating senior||Glencrock H.S.||Any||Any||3.0|
|Pirtle (Job's Daughters)||Any||Green River||Any||Any|
|Piz||Graduating senior||Kemmerer H.S.||Any||Any||3.0|
|Tillett||Any||Lovell H.S.||No trade schools||Science or business|
|Vera Sargent||Any||Lovell H.S.||Northwest C.C.||Any|
|Chard||Graduating senior||Niobrara County H.S.||Any||Any||3.0|
|Albert||Graduating senior**||Niobrara County H.S.||Any||Any||2.5|
|Huston||Graduating senior||Pinedale H.S.||Any||Any||2.5|
|Platte County||Graduating senior||Platte County||Any||Any||2.5|
|Keeney||Graduating senior**||Rock Springs H.S.||Any||Art|
|Spicer||Graduating senior||Sweetwater County||Any||More info||3.0|
|Morris||Graduating senior**||Upton H.S.||Any||Any||3.0|
|Kiesling||Any**||Newcastle H.S./Upton H.S.||Four-year college||Engineering or nursing||3.0|
|Dickey||Any**||Weston County||Most WY colleges||More info||2.5|
- Here are questions you’ll be asked for all scholarships.
- For scholarship-specific follow-up questions, click on the scholarship name in the table above.
- Those links also let you know about reference letters. (Be sure to ask your references about writing letters in advance!)
- Collect info for the financial aid affidavit.
- You’ll need your Hathaway status, even for out-of-state scholarships.
Read a few important details.
Here they are:
- When you apply, read everything in the application. Every detail is important.
- If you think the system gives you the wrong result at any point, or if you have any questions at all, email or call/text Daniel Galbreath (daniel@WYCF.org | (307) 223-3063) ASAP.
- Scholarship money is sent to your institution, not to you.
- WYCF allows you to accept multiple scholarships, but your institution may not. Check with them!
- Make sure you’ve checked out the resources page. There’s a lot of useful stuff there!
- Applicants will be notified of outcomes on Monday, May 2nd 2022.
APPLY for a WYCF scholarship! If you have NOT applied before using our online system, you will create a new username and password. If you have applied before, you will use your existing username and password. Please e-mail Daniel Galbreath (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.