Agency Endowed Fund
Create A Fund
A “FOREVER FUND” FOR YOUR NONPROFIT
- A Forever Fund: Your fund’s principal will grow, providing a source of income you can rely on.
- Donor Confidence: Endowed funds let your donors know you are committed to long-term sustainability.
- Effective Strategic Planning: You can focus on your mission knowing that unrestricted funds will be available to fulfill long-term goals.
- More Giving Options for Your Donors: WYCF has the resources to accept more complex and unique gifts that may be out of your traditional scope. We can also assist you when donors wish to leave a gift of estate.
- Experience & Resources: For over 30 years, WYCF has helped over 140 nonprofits like yours build sustainability. Our qualified staff can offer fundraising trainings tailored to your needs, and can provide time and materials to support your organization.
4 STEPS TO AN AGENCY ENDOWED FUND
- Your board approves the creation of, and the amount used to establish, the fund ($10,000 minimum).
- WYCF works with you to complete a fund agreement.
- The fund is set up in your nonprofit’s name, giving you guaranteed income forever.
- Funds and donations are permanently invested to support you in the long term.
OTHER BENEFITS TO YOUR NONPROFIT
- You or your donors can add to the fund at any time. WYCF staff can assist with gift acceptance and answer any questions about giving.
- Your organization will have access to resources available exclusively for our Agency Endowed Fund partners via our Endowment Toolkit. Materials and expertise in the Toolkit can help you advance your endowment fundraising strategy.
- A guaranteed 4% payout is made each year for your organization’s use: there is no need to apply for funds!
- We handle all of the administrative details, including investment management, in partnership with Mason Investment Advisory Services, Inc..
- WYCF Board of Directors bears the fiduciary responsibility for the fund, so you can focus on the important things: fulfilling your mission!