Designated Agency Endowed Fund
Create A Fund
AN AGENCY ENDOWED “FOREVER FUND” FOR YOUR NONPROFIT
- A Forever Fund: Your fund’s principal will grow, providing a source of income you can rely on.
- Donor Confidence: Endowed funds let your donors know you are committed to long-term sustainability.
- Effective Strategic Planning: You can focus on your mission knowing unrestricted funds will be available to fulfill long-term goals.
- Increased Giving Options for Your Donors: WYCF has the resources to accept more complex and unique gifts that may be out of your traditional scope. We can assist you when donors wish to leave a gift of estate.
- Experience & Resources: For over 25 years, WYCF has helped over 130 nonprofits like yours achieve their best. Our qualified staff offer fundraising trainings tailored to your needs, and can provide time and materials to support your organization.
4 STEPS TO AN AGENCY ENDOWED FUND
- Your nonprofit’s board approves the creation of the Designated Agency Endowed Fund and determines the amount they would like to establish the fund ($10,000 minimum and no maximum).
- You work with WYCF staff to complete a fund agreement.
- WYCF sets up an Agency Endowed Fund in the name of your nonprofit to ensure your organization will have unrestricted funds available for the future.
- Funds are permanently transferred to WYCF in order to support your nonprofit for the long-term.
- You or your donors can add to the fund at any time. Our staff will help with a fundraising strategy, including establishing an online donation page to make giving easy for your donors.
- Your fund will be invested for at least one year before a 4% annual distribution is calculated on December 31st.
- No grant application will be necessary to receive these funds. This money will be ready for you each year. It’s just that simple.
- We handle all of the administrative details, including investment management.
- All supporting fees are automatically deducted from the fund.