FINAL REPORTS FOR THE GENERAL GRANT CYCLES MUST BE SUBMITTED THROUGH WYCF’S ONLINE GRANT SYSTEM.
Unless otherwise stated in the award letter, all grant recipients must turn in a final report. We are happy to accept final reports that have been prepared for other funding organizations or agencies so long as the report covers the WYCF grant period, the narrative is an appropriate description of the scope of work for which you used the WYCF grant funding, and the financials meet the requirements listed in the instructions. If a previously used report is longer or more detailed, that many be used as long as WYCF requirements are met. Please be sure to adapt previously used reports, as needed, to meet the requirements listed below.
Submit your final report for General Operating and Project Grants here.
Announcement of Grant
WYCF asks that grantees share news of their grant award on social media. Any organization receiving funds of over $10,000 is also asked to share news of their award via a press release. You can access our press release template here.
Submission Due Date
Your final report is due within one year from the date your organization receives its award letter and should be submitted here. Please note that in order to be eligible to reapply for funds through WYCF, previous grants must be closed out, which may mean submitting a final report in less than 12 months.
Your final report must contain the primary components listed in the instructions i.e. a narrative and financial report. All final reports should be typed, clearly labeled and include necessary attachments to show evidence of expenditures.
General Operating and Projects Grants Reporting
For non-competitive grant final reports, please address the following narrative and financial requirements.
You will be asked to provide detailed answers to the following questions:
- Did this grant enable your organization to leverage any additional funds?
- What measurable impact did this project have on the community? Respond relating to the goals and outcomes outlined in your original application.
- What were two major challenges the project or organization faced in implementing its work during the grant period and how were these challenges addressed?
- Did the organization require any technical assistance or midcourse corrections with the proposed program? If so, how was the change effected?
- Will this project continue beyond the grant period? If so, how?
Include the attachments listed below.
- Fiscal Year Income statement during the time the grant was received. (Do not submit tailored or redacted statements.)
- Summary statement listing all expenditures paid with grant proceeds.
- Copies of all invoices paid with grant proceeds.
- Original organizational budget as submitted with the grant.
- Any budget amendments approved through the year.
- Budgeted to actual income statement for the period ending with the grant funds being totally expended.
- Please include an explanation if grant funds were applied to any specific line items.
Please include a reimbursement check with the final report for the balance of any unexpended funds from the grant. Checks should be made out to the Wyoming Community Foundation.
We will generally need your end-of-year income and expense statement; we will need invoices if you have received a project grant.