WYCF Logos & Press Release Template
THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE NEWS OF YOUR GRANT AWARD!
Access a press release template here.
Feel free to use the following language when describing WYCF:
The Wyoming Community Foundation is a nonprofit organization that works with donors to support the charitable causes they care about most. In 2022 the Wyoming Community Foundation granted over $8 million to charitable causes across the state. For information call 307-721-8300 or visit their website at www.wycf.org.
Contact WYCF Associate Director of Communications, Kathleen Chick, (email@example.com) if you need:
- someone to edit or look over your press release before publishing
- a logo in a different format from those found below
- help with language when writing or speaking about a fund
A thank-you letter to donors and fundholders can go a long way! Here are some tips to help you get started.
Want to use a #hashtag? Use #WYCF #WYCFGives #WYCFConnects #WYCFGrantee #ABetterWyoming
Show off your WYCF Pride!
- Download these stickers or posters.
- Add them to social media or hang them up.
- Tell everyone how you got a WYCF Grant!
Want some stickers? Contact our Communication Coordinator Laura Dale (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To visit each local board’s web page, which will contain information on board members and the WYCF staff who coordinates with that board, click here.