AVAILABLE GRANTS/APPLY FOR A GRANT
THE WYOMING COMMUNITY FOUNDATION HAS A VARIETY OF AVAILABLE GRANTS.
|Application Deadline Dates||Notification Dates|
|June 15||September 15|
|December 15||March 15|
Please note that we accept one application per organization for any given grant deadline and a final report must be submitted prior to submitting a new grant request.
If awarded a grant, WYCF asks organizations share the news on social media and by writing a press release.
WYCF GENERAL GRANTS
WYCF gives priority to nonprofit organizations who:
- Address an identified community need
- Partner with other nonprofits or programs to enhance services without duplication
- Leverage dollars received from WYCF to obtain additional or future funding
*Please note, we do not support lobbying efforts and do not give grants to individuals. Additionally, most applicants are eligible to receive funds only one time within a year after receiving a grant. For example, if an organization received funding in September of 2020, they should not apply again until June of 2021 (to receive funds in Sept. 2021).
Low Priority is given to:
- Block grants
- Capital campaigns
- Annual campaigns
- Debt retirement
Other Competitive Grants
LAUREN P. MILLER APPRENTICESHIP
- Provides financial assistance to individuals participating in a Registered Apprenticeship Program with the US Department of Labor, Bureau of Apprenticeship and Training. *
- All trades will be considered, with special attention given to the automotive and construction trades.
*Employers who do not currently have a Registered Apprenticeship Program, should contact Michael Broad, U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Apprenticeship and Training at (307) 772-2448 for information on developing a program for your company.
*The Wyoming Community Foundation has a new, online application system. All applicants will need to create a NEW username and password.
*Access code to apply: miller21
*Applications are open now
*Deadline: July 1st
MCMURRY CONTINUING EDUCATION GRANTS
- Grants of up to $1,750 available to employees at Wyoming’s libraries who have been employed at the same library for a minimum period of 12 months.
- Grant supports:
Course work for certification or completion of degree in a library related subject area.
Attendance at conferences, workshops or seminars.
- Grants are made bi-monthly, starting January 31.
HAZEL PATTERSON MEMORIAL GRANT
- Open to all Johnson County nonprofits.
- June 15 submission deadline date.