AVAILABLE GRANTS/APPLY FOR A GRANT
Our grant application deadline dates are changing! Scroll the page to view the variety of WYOMING COMMUNITY FOUNDATION GRANTs available.
|NEW! Application Deadline Dates||NEW! Notification Dates|
|March 15||June 15|
|September 15||December 15|
WYCF accepts one application per organization for any given grant deadline and a final report must be submitted prior to submitting a new grant request. Additionally, a grantee shall limit their application to one time per year, based on the submission date, unless granted permission otherwise. For example, a grantee submitting an application in March of 2023 and receiving funds in June of 2023 may not reapply until March of 2024.
WYCF GENERAL GRANTS
WYCF gives priority to nonprofit organizations who:
- Address an identified community need and work to create a long-term solution
- Partner with other nonprofits or programs to enhance services without duplication
- Leverage dollars received from WYCF to obtain additional or future funding
Please note, we cannot support lobbying efforts and cannot give grants to individuals.
Low priority is given to:
- Block grants
- Capital campaigns
- Annual campaigns
- Debt retirement
Other Competitive Grants
LAUREN P. MILLER APPRENTICESHIP SCHOLARSHIP
- Provides financial assistance to individuals participating in a Registered Apprenticeship Program with the US Department of Labor, Office of Apprenticeships.* For more detailed information, click here.
- All trades will be considered, with special attention given to the automotive and construction trades.
- The deadline is to apply is July 1st.
- Questions? Contact Kevin Rossi (firstname.lastname@example.org).
*Employers who do not currently have a Registered Apprenticeship Program should contact Michael Broad, U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Apprenticeships, at (307) 772-2448 for information on developing a program for your company.
KATIE PARTON MEMORIAL DANCE FUND
The Katie Parton Memorial Dance Fund grant provides tuition and other financial assistance such as support for costumes, shoes, special equipment, travel stipends, or any other expenses related to dance that might be incurred by the students with down syndrome or other cognitive or physical disabilities. Organizations qualify if they serve:
- Priority 1: Any person of any age who has Down Syndrome in Natrona County.
- Priority 2: Any person of any age with a cognitive or physical disability in Natrona County.
- Priority 3: Any person 18 or under, regardless of ability, needing financial assistance for classes.
MCMURRY CONTINUING EDUCATION GRANTS
- Grants of up to $1,750 are available to employees at Wyoming’s libraries who have been employed at the same library for a minimum period of 12 months.
- Grant supports: coursework for certification or completion of degree in a library-related subject area OR attendance at conferences, workshops or seminars.
- Grants are made bi-monthly, beginning January 31.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to submit for library funding, please apply through the WYCF competitive application.
HAZEL PATTERSON MEMORIAL GRANT
- Open to all Johnson County nonprofits.
- March 15 submission deadline date.