Doris G. Solberg Lye Memorial Scholarship
The purpose of the Doris G. Solberg Lye Memorial Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to graduating seniors of Wind River High School to further their education. The Selection Advisory Committee considers a student’s academic record, achievements, financial need and the student’s participation in community and extra-curricular activities.
ABOUT THIS SCHOLARSHIP
- Amount distributed is one (1) $2,000 scholarship for one-academic year.
- Specific to graduating seniors of Wind River High School.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- Financial need must be demonstrated by completing the Financial Aid Affidavit on the application.
- Deadline is February 15th.
- The recipient must be enrolled as a full-time student throughout the academic year.
- The scholarship is made payable directly to the educational institution to be applied toward the student’s tuition and fees.
- This scholarship may be accepted in addition to other awards.
- Student must maintain a 2.5 cumulative GPA for each semester.