Edelle Pirtle Job’s Daughters Bethel 48 Scholarship
The purpose of the Edelle Pirtle Job’s Daughters Bethel 48 Scholarship is to honor the memory of Edelle Pirtle in providing financial assistance to female residents of Green River that are current or past members of Bethel 48.
About this Scholarship:
- Amount distributed isone $1,000 scholarship for one-academic year
- Specific to residents of Green River that are past or current members of Job’s Daughter’s Bethel No.48.
- Financial need must be demonstrated through completion of the Financial Aid Affidavit on the last page of the application
- A recipient must be enrolled as a full-time student throughout semester
- Deadline date is February 15th
- This is a one-year scholarship but past recipients can re-apply